SDF’s Local Support Team offers enhanced support to small and medium sized organisations, we help organisations who work with people with lived and living experience of substance use and/or their families to apply for funding and support developing their organisations.
SDF’s Local Support Team provides support to organisations who are working to reduce drug related harms and drug related deaths. This includes organisations who work with people with lived and living experience of drug use, people in recovery and/or their families .
What we offer:
Help you become more bid ready
- A visit to your service to fully understand what you do and how you work
- Understanding where you would like to be moving towards as an organisation and what you might need to think about to get you there
- Support Tests of Change within your organisation
- Support to identify and develop strong outcomes that align with the Scottish Government National Drugs Mission and the reduction of drug related harm and drug related death
- Helping you strengthen your monitoring and evaluation process
Help develop stronger applications
- Proof reading of applications
- Strengthening responses in each section of application ensuring you have clearly represented, what you do, evidence of need, how you will measure success
- Much of this will be done online via teams’ meetings and document sharing but can also include in person support
Support access to additional resources
- Signposting to other services who can offer support
- Highlighting training and work force development opportunities both within SDF and wider third sector
- Information about SDF membership
Post bid support
- Ongoing support around service development
- Networking opportunities
- Protecting space for reflection on application and future planning
To date we have supported organisations to access upwards of £2.7 million in funding, some of whom had previously been unsuccessful in their initial bids.
Get in touch with our team if you would like to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org.