Scottish Drugs Forum (SDF) is delighted to announce a further two events in our 2019 Roadshow series in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Glasgow – 23rd of September 2019 at Wheatley House, 150 Ingram Street, G1 1DW
Edinburgh – 8th of October 2019 at COSLA, Haymarket, EH12 5BH
Roadshow events allow local stakeholders, to find out about SDF’s work and how you can engage with SDF in delivering better services and opportunities for people who have experienced problem substance use.
This is an opportunity to be updated on –
- SDF’s work activity and work plans
- How SDF can support you in your work
- How you can engage with SDF’s work
These events are free but booking is essential, therefore early booking is advised.
Due to limited spaces, only people who have their booking confirmed by SDF will be able to attend these events.
We look forward to showcasing our work to you there.
12.30 – Light lunch, refreshments and networking
13.00 – Introduction
13.05 – Introduction to workshops
13.20 – Choice of three workshops
- Employability and the Addiction Worker Training Project
- Service Quality – The Development of Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- HIV – Learning from the Glasgow Outbreak
14.05 – Refreshments and comfort break
14.20 – Introduction to workshops
14.35 – Choice of three workshops
- Living Experience – Involving People in Improving Services and Policy
- Workforce Development
- Sexual Health and Blood-borne Viruses
15.20 – Introduction to workshops
15.35 – Choice of three workshops
- Policy – decriminalisation what it means for Scotland
- Staying Alive In Scotland – Planning and Delivering For Drug Death Prevention
- Safer Injecting – Bacterial Infection Outbreaks in People Who Inject Drugs