As part of its response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Scottish Drugs Forum is hosting a series of free webinars.
The SDF webinars will address crucial aspects of the support of people with drug problems and the delivery of effective services that provide treatment and support, reduce harm and protect people from COVID-19.
We do not currently have any upcoming SDF COVID-19 Webinars scheduled, you can visit the SDF Webinar page to find out more about all of SDF’s webinars or the SDF Events page for the latest information on upcoming events and webinars.
If you have any comment or ideas for future webinars please get in touch.
You can view previous SDF COVID-19 webinars on the SDF Youtube Channel, or you can click on one of the topics below.
- 11th September 2020 – Drug and alcohol problems in remote and rural Scotland: Responding during COVID and beyond
- 31st July 2020 – Assertive outreach in Scotland during and after lockdown
- 24th July 2020 – SDF & Hepatitis Scotland: Using prevention and harm reduction to ensure we hit Scotland’s hepatitis C elimination target
- 17th July 2020 – Specific challenges for women who use drugs during COVID
- 10th July 2020 – The experience of people who use IPEDs during and after lockdown
- 3rd July 2020 – Medically Assisted Treatment during COVID-19 and beyond
- 26th June 2020 – Developments for naloxone delivery during COVID-19 and beyond
- 19th June 2020 – ‘How’s your sites?’- Care of injection-related wounds in people who use drugs
- 12th June 2020 – Treatment and care for people with a stimulant problem under COVID-19 and beyond
- 5th June 2020 – Volunteering under COVID19 lockdown – supporting volunteers and expanding opportunities
- 29th May 2020 – Lessons learnt and challenges with easing lockdown: People with drug problems, Public Health & COVID-19
- 22nd May 2020 – Drug Treatment and Contingency Planning in Scottish Prisons under COVID-19
- 15th May 2020 – Interrupting Transmission; Drugs, HIV and COVID-19
- 7th May 2020 – Responding to mental health and isolation in the pandemic
- 1st May 2020 -Benzodiazepine use and prescribing during the pandemic
- 24th April 2020 – Working with people who use drugs and who are homeless
- 17th April 2020 – Delivering OST and contingency planning for pharmacy service reductions