Current Scottish Services Vacancies
If you'd like to let us know about vacancies within your service please contact Michael on 0141 221 1175 or email email@example.com.
This service is free to all members and for a limited time is free to non-members.
Addaction Borders Recover Service
Service Administrator Galashiels
The Addaction Borders Recovery Service is looking to recruit an experienced and proactive administrator to join its team and manage the day-to-day administration of the service office in Galashiels.
The successful candidate will provide wide-ranging administrative and data support duties including:
· Daily management and monthly reporting on financial systems, petty cash expenditure and processing of invoices for payment
· Assistance with the collection, data entry and collation of data and performance outcomes relating to the service
· Managing the Health & Safety and Environmental responsibilities for the office
· Providing support to the service community engagement programme
· Coordination of general correspondence and information management
· Liaison with staff, partners and commissioners.
This is a fixed term post until 31 March 2018, working 18.75 hours per week from our Galashiels office.
Please note that all applications need to be made via Addaction's website - CVs will not be accepted.
For further information about the post please contact Hazel Smith / firstname.lastname@example.org / 0141 221 8390
Closing Date for Applications: 11 June 2017
Interview Date: 21 June 2017 (may be subject to change)