SDF membership is free (as of April 2016)
There are two types of SDF membership available:
- Organisational membership allows organisations to have a single named individual as their organisational representative and to vote at general meetings.
- Individual membership allows individuals to enjoy membership benefits but does not have voting rights at general meetings.
From April 2016 the benefits of SDF membership include:
- Discounted access to SDF events and conferences
- Participation in SDF consultations on developing policy and practice
- Representation in the development of policy
- 4 e-bulletins each year with a focus on a specific policy or practice issue
- 20 e-newsletter each year with news from the drugs and related fields
- Attendance at SDF annual general meeting
Please note that individual members registered at 31 March 2016 will continue to have voting rights and that the new individual membership conditions apply only to new members.
How to join SDF:
Complete and submit the online membership application found here – selecting either an Individual or Organisational category. Alternatively, please phone 0141 221 1175, email email@example.com, or click here to download an SDF membership form.