Scottish Drugs Forum (SDF) is delighted to announce that the second of our Roadshow events in Scotland will take place in Dundee.
Roadshow events allow members and others local stakeholders, to find out about SDF’s work and how you can engage with SDF in delivering better services and opportunities for people who have experienced problem substance use.
This summer the roadshow will be in Dundee on 20 June / 12:30 – 16:15 at the Best Western Queens Hotel 160 Nethergate, Dundee DD1 4DU
This is an opportunity to be updated on –
· SDF’s work activity and work plans
· How SDF can support you in your work
· How you can engage with SDF’s work
These events are free but booking is essential and early booking is advised.
Due to limited spaces – only people who have their booking confirmed by SDF will be able to attend these events.
12.30 – Light lunch, refreshments and networking
13.00 – Introduction
13.05 – Introduction to workshops
13.20 – Choice of 3 workshops
– Employability and the Addiction Worker Training Project
– Service Quality – The Development of Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
– HIV – Learning from the Glasgow Outbreak
14.05 – Refreshments and comfort break
14.20 – Introduction to workshops
14.35 – Choice of 3 workshops
– Living Experience – Involving People in Improving Services and Policy
– Workforce Development
– Sexual Health and Blood-borne Viruses
15.20 – Introduction to workshops
15.35 – Choice of 3 workshops
– Policy – decriminalisation what it means for Scotland
– Staying Alive In Scotland – Planning and Delivering For Drug Death Prevention
– Safer Injecting – Bacterial Infection Outbreaks in People Who Inject Drugs
16.15 – Close