Naloxone Training & Promotional Materials
A re-designed and re-branded suite of materials was launched by SDF in April 2013 to enhance the focus on promoting the role of everyone in the community – frontline professionals engaging with drug users in any setting, drug users, families, friends and carers – in using naloxone to reverse life-threatening opioid overdose emergencies before emergency healthcare professionals can intervene.
Services can request copies through local naloxone co-ordinators or download the PDFs here:
- I saved my best friend's life - Poster
- I saved my son's life - Poster
- Naloxone saved my life - Poster
- I made the call that saved my life - Poster
- ‘Naloxone Can be a Lifesaver’: an 8 page booklet on how to deal with an overdose emergency.
- ‘Drug-related Deaths – What You Should Know’:a 28-page booklet giving advice and information on preventing overdose and other drug-related deaths including through infections including anthrax, hepatitis B and C and other blood borne viruses.
- ‘business cards’ where local services can stamp details of where people can access naloxone training/supply in their area
Naloxone Conference Poster
This poster was designed during the National Drugs-Related Deaths Conference held on 29 August 2014.
It's based on the speakers' presentations and the event as a whole.
You can download the image as a large pdf file here....