Membership of Scottish Drugs Forum
SDF Membership is Free (as of April 2016)
SDF membership is open to stakeholders in the drugs field in Scotland who support the aims and values of Scottish Drugs Forum and is subject to approval of the Board of Directors of SDF.
There are two types of SDF membership available:
- Organisational membership allows organisations to have a single named individual as their organisational representative and to vote at general meetings.
- Individual membership allows individuals to enjoy membership benefits but does not have voting rights at general meetings.
From April 2016 the benefits of SDF membership include:
- Discounted access to SDF events and conferences
- Participation in SDF consultations on developing policy and practice
- Representation in the development of policy
- 4 e-bulletins each year with a focus on a specific policy or practice issue
- 20 e-newsletter each year with news from the drugs and related fields
- Attendance at SDF annual general meeting
Please note that individual members registered at 31 March 2016 will continue to have voting rights and that the new individual membership conditions applies only to new members.
How to join SDF
Complete and submit the online membership application form below - selecting either an Individual or Organisational category. Alternatively, please phone 0141 221 1175, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to download an SDF membership form (PDF 27kb).
Membership Application Form
I understand a condition of membership is that I/we support the aims and values of Scottish Drugs Forum and that all memberships are subject to approval by the Board of Directors of Scottish Drugs Forum.
Please Note: Fields marked with an Asterisk are Mandatory.
Data Protection Statement
Scottish Drugs Forum is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. All our electronic data is stored securely in compliance with the Act. We will not pass on any details to a third party, and you have the right to see what data we store about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.