Scottish Drugs Forum works towards a healthier, more equal society where:
- everyone can fulfill their personal, social and economic potential
- drugs-related harm cannot thrive
- the needs of those affected by drug use are met effectively and with empathy, compassion and respect.
Scottish Drugs Forum values:
- personal well-being and social cohesion
- human rights and equality
- informed, open and respectful debate
- development of drugs policy and practice founded on evidence of effectiveness.